Suitable for hay or haylage. Fine mesh holes ensure hay lasts longer and there is less wastage on the stable floor. Mesh size: 5cm (2”).
Small haylage net is 76cm long with a holding capacity of 4kg. Large is 102cm long with a holding capacity of 6.5kg. Finally, extra-large is 127cm long and has a holding capacity of 95kg.
Delivery costs £3.95 throughout the UK and Ireland. Free delivery on orders over £70.
We aim to dispatch all orders to the UK or Ireland on either a 24hr or 48hr service. This may vary during peak times. Orders will not be dispatched during weekends or public holidays. In the unlikely event that your item is out-of-stock, we will notify you within one working day via email.
Who will deliver my goods?
We use a range of mail services and couriers to provide our customers with the best service. Services used depend on service/county/weight.
Problem with your delivery?
If you have any questions or concerns with your order then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have found that the item you have purchased is unsuitable you can return it to us within 21 days of purchasing it and receive a full refund. Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund if 21 days have gone by since date of purchase. We also can’t refund Clonkeen Equestrian Supplies vouchers.
Returns are at the customer’s expense and are non-refundable, therefore we advise that you retain your proof of postage. Clonkeen Equestrian Supplies does not accept any liability for goods lost in the post or by a courier when being returned by a customer. Goods returned to us must be unworn, unwashed and in their original packaging. All returns should be appropriately packaged. We are unable to accept returned goods if the manufacturers packaging (i.e. shoe box) has been used as the outer postal packing, as we are then unable to offer the goods for resale. We aim to process returns within 7 days of receipt.
Clonkeen Equestrian Supplies
18 Clonkeen Hill,
BT41 3 RF
Packaging Your Returns
1. Package your items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to the contents and outer packaging. Sorry, but we are can’t accept returns which have damaged packaging.
2. Retain your proof of postage.
3. Choose a recorded service if your item is valuable. We do not accept any liability for goods lost in the post or by a courier when being returned.
1. Stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging (e.g. shoe box). If packaging is altered in any way we are unable to accept the return.
2. Return dirty or soiled items. As per the Health and Safety at Work Act 1972 it is regretted that we are unable to process any faulty goods unless they are clean and dry.
In the unlikely event that the item you purchased from us is damaged, we will be happy to provide a replacement or refund. In order for us to process faulty goods more efficiently, we would kindly ask you to email us with photos and details of the fault to
email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item, and let you know of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and be automatically applied to your
original payment method.